16 Ways to Declutter Your Energy
Being a healer or way-shower comes with a tendency to attract people into our lives, who are struggling with lots of pain and/or conflict in their own.
This happens because it’s our divine calling to use our gift in a ways that guides them back to themselves—a state of wholeness and fulfillment.
BUT, this also means that we spend more time around an energy that doesn’t support us in our personal journey.
There’s a difference between having empathy, and getting emotionally attached to other people’s problems.
Often, because we want to be helpful to our friends and family, we can end up getting over-involved when they tell us about their concerns.
The same thing can happen with clients.
Ever found yourself lying in bed at night thinking about a stressful event in your client’s life?
Many of us slip into emotional attachment before we even realize it!
But, the more we practice self-care, and work on increasing our self-awareness through journaling and meditation—the easier it becomes to be intentional about the way we spending our energy.
So, this post is about self-care for healers and way-showers (spiritual entrepreneurs, holistic practitioners, lightworkers, etc.), because sometimes we need a gentle reminder to shift our focus back to what’s most important in out lives—us.
How Are You Spending Your Energy?
Here’s a few questions to get you thinking about how you’re currently spending your energy.
What are the top 3 ways you spent your energy over the past few weeks?
Who or what are you thinking about most throughout the day?
Look around. What’s filling your space? How does that make you feel?
Do you feel inspired by the people, things, and circumstances present in your life right now?
…Or, are they killing your vibe?
16 Ways To Declutter Your Energy
Decluttering your energy means letting go of what isn’t serving you so that you can create the space in your life to create more happiness, joy, prosperity, and fulfillment.
Today is the perfect day to explore what you intend to do, be, or experience more of in your life, and I’ve got 16 Ways to help you do just that:
1) Set firmer boundaries
2) Monitor your inner dialogue & shut down self-criticism
3) Avoid gossip and complaining
4) Limit your interactions with people who bring you down
5) Turn off the news
6) Eat more fruits & vegetables
7) Carry clearing stones like clear quartz or citrine in your purse or pocket
8) Do a quick Reiki self-treatment before you go into work, or on your break
9) Create a daily, morning routine for self-care and stick to it—no matter what
10) Unfriend or unfollow some folks on social media
11) Forgiveness. Do a release ritual (more than once if needed)
12) Go outdoors and walk barefooted in the grass (hopefully, it’s warm out!)
13) Get rid of any items that you can’t stand having in your space
14) Feng Shui! Add some indoor plants & the sound of running water to your home or office
15) Get Reiki Therapy: chakra balancing, aura cleansing, crystal therapy, etc.
16) Use affirmations to break through limiting thought patterns, such as: “I AM an expression of unconditional love—whole, perfect, and complete.”
Post a comment below: Share 1 thing that you’re ready to let go of.
I can’t wait to read your comment :)
In Peace & Beauty,